Wednesday, March 03, 2010

confession (part 1)



sorry,
I'm sure I was like you

but I'm not sure
I love you but I don't falling in love
or I'm falling in love with you but I don't want to love you

and I'm not so sure
how it's suppose to feel

but I'm sure I've told you
If only,.......
eventhough I not so sure
to falling in love with you or to loving you

or,
might be I could love you again
probably,
loving you in difference sphere is be the best

..."garuk-garuk ga ngerti,dasar ga bakat"

(to be improved):p

3 comments:

Dian said...

yes, you love her...
you are just being such a boy,BOY!
:p wkqkqkqkq

febs said...

setuju ama dian..

denial is one of the phase in falling in love..

kekekkekeke.. cieh galing...
prikitiuuuu...

Karaeng 9alink said...

@ dian : may be,.......
unfortunately it's just passed by
@ feb : "The boy" just not sure she "does"

wa ka ka ka,....
tunggu part 2 (bingung nulisnya ) :p